- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
@Moguri said that sharks can regrow teeth and I looked into it and came across this: https://theconversation.com/how-sharks-could-help-us-regrow-our-own-human-teeth-63531
Obviously the writers aren't thinking of humans growing and regrowing shark teeth, they're thinking of how to apply it to humans with human teeth. But now I can't get the idea of a person with mostly normal teeth, but who lost a tooth or two and now has one or two shark teeth grown in
Obviously the writers aren't thinking of humans growing and regrowing shark teeth, they're thinking of how to apply it to humans with human teeth. But now I can't get the idea of a person with mostly normal teeth, but who lost a tooth or two and now has one or two shark teeth grown in