Who was your childhood fictional character crushes? (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
everyone had a crush on Draco but i only had eyes for his father. :jenniesmug:
spike>>>>>>>.angel btw. buffy was delusional pining after that weird eyed guy.
it okay u not alone. my friend had a thing for his dad also. ain't gonna judge.
 
  • Love
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: lostinwvnderland

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sponge...bob...

help. I was 5 though? I claimed I got married to him or something, and I remember doing it pretty well too.


As I watched Black Butler when I was 7 (not good timing) I was obsessed with Ciel lmaoo
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GloriousHavoc

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Sponge...bob...

help. I was 5 though? I claimed I got married to him or something, and I remember doing it pretty well too.


As I watched Black Butler when I was 7 (not good timing) I was obsessed with Ciel lmaoo
Wait how..?
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sponge...bob...

help. I was 5 though? I claimed I got married to him or something, and I remember doing it pretty well too.


As I watched Black Butler when I was 7 (not good timing) I was obsessed with Ciel lmaoo
why spongbob??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread