Have you ever been told "oh you look like XXX actress/actor"? So who is your celebrity doppelganger?
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 28 November 2020 #1 Have you ever been told "oh you look like XXX actress/actor"? So who is your celebrity doppelganger? Reactions: mysteric and honeyfornomoney
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 28 November 2020 #2 My grandma said I really look like this actress (the one whith the white shirt). I didn't see it at first but we are lowkey similar Reactions: brekker
My grandma said I really look like this actress (the one whith the white shirt). I didn't see it at first but we are lowkey similar
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 28 November 2020 #3 My sister said I looked like Russell Brand.. Which I really don't. If anyone I look like: