Who you think is worse Twitter or Quora? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I think that everyone can collectively agree that stan Twitter is one of the most toxic social environments to be in, Quora as well. Stans on Twitter act like one big cult and stans On Quora all act like they have one functioning brain cell left. Twitter is literally like Your either with us or against us, meanwhile Quora: this is the site of lost hope and craziness. I personally think that Twitter is way worse by a mile but Quora is just as bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Quora is more customizable I assume. I am often on Quora following different things and I have never met much toxicity as I probably filter more on what I click on. I was on Twitter some many years ago and it was toxic back then as I can imagine it is still. But I understand everyone´s experience is different. I like to go through questions like "What is it like to live in ....." on Quora. I´m not really big on kpop-related questions, apart from getting there from google.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lotusflower

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread