who....... (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Probably @Yolks although we technically talked a couple times, still I would like to talk some more though :llama_squish:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@PinkPrincess we are basically chilling in the dreamcatcher artist thread all the time but we never really talked with each other :maheart:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@PinkPrincess we are basically chilling in the dreamcatcher artist thread all the time but we never really talked with each other :maheart:
Well... yeah... It's that I'm too shy. Most of the times I just go blank anytime someone makes a remark, thus I don't know what to say.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@Angelyna_Frost @Seulgi @deadstar @NanoX @JungkooksWife @MochiMo

Any of you online??? If so... hi what’s up?
Hi! Nothing much. Just wasting my day away... lol I should really get back to my work. How about you? Doing anything interesting today?

Honestly, I thought I talked to most people on here but now that I'm seeing all these users tagged, I realised there's so many people I haven't spoken to before. I guess I just have spoken to/interacted with the more active users.

And I'll tag @birdofparadise because you're the only unfamiliar user to me out of all the current online users. :)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I love your sig and it’s been a pretty chill day, went biking with my cousin, that was really fun


Also got to see the premiere of kill this love and it’s the BEST!!!

Do you like any other songs on the dp?
Oooh that sounds fun. I haven't been biking in so long! :(

My favorite right now is Don't Know What To Do. It's super good! Kick It comes in second by a tiny bit. How about you?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I like Kill this Love, gets me pumped up when I hear the opening :zoomeyes:
I actually really enjoy the instrumental of the song but I don't like the rap. The singing parts are great though and I love the end break. I just need to get around the rap sections and it'll probably be one of my fave songs from them.
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just woke up for school but it’s Friday so not as bad

But I had a pretty good day yesterday and it was pretty chill
Hey Happy Friday- I hope you have a good day at school. Lots of people I know have tests, projects, etc on Fridays- if you do, good luck! :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread