- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Whoa! Hold Up! Dream Hold My Catcher.
There I was cruising in my car and up in my recs come DREAMCATCHER's new special clip.
What is this????

WOOOOOW! I LOVE IT.
This is like early Taylor Swift kinda stuff.
I mean that in a good way!
I love that shit.
Does this group have more of this?
I know them for spiders and black outfits and girl group rock and Jiu.
But teenage romance diary pop!

P.S. Who's singing? She's pretty!
There I was cruising in my car and up in my recs come DREAMCATCHER's new special clip.
What is this????
WOOOOOW! I LOVE IT.
This is like early Taylor Swift kinda stuff.
I mean that in a good way!
I love that shit.
Does this group have more of this?
I know them for spiders and black outfits and girl group rock and Jiu.
But teenage romance diary pop!
P.S. Who's singing? She's pretty!