- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
I didnt know the one I ordered was using DHL. It's gonna be super tempting now to spend the extra money to use them because damn, that was quickWoot ... mine got here today too.
i usually use dhl and they are fast.
So in my first album I got Yuju and UmjiI KNOW![]()
LmaoSo in my first album I got Yuju and Umji
In my second I got Eunha and Sinb
In my third I got Sowon.......
AND ANOTHER SINB
SO CLOSE TO A FULL SET
yea i am addicted and strangely it has been the cheaper shipping choice for over a year.I didnt know the one I ordered was using DHL. It's gonna be super tempting now to spend the extra money to use them because damn, that was quick
3 Umji all different.So in my first album I got Yuju and Umji
In my second I got Eunha and Sinb
In my third I got Sowon.......
AND ANOTHER SINB
SO CLOSE TO A FULL SET
I did get two yerin frames atleast3 Umji all different.
2 Eunha transparencies and a group.
Yuju
Sowon
SinB
so i did not get a Yerin either :(
Yeah I bought the three set off of amazon. It was $73 for three of them, including shipping. So that's $24 per album including DHL shipping.yea i am addicted and strangely it has been the cheaper shipping choice for over a year.
i ordered the 3 new albums the 2 versions of Time for us that dissapeared..and 2 more guide reve festivles and shipping was 42 dollars.
at the new place i go its almost a fixed price at that for dhl each shipment of 6-8 albums has been the same price.
I actually add albums until it pushes over the limit to ems to min max :) because it does not bump the shipping up for the next few.
You will have to play with it .
Other sites the price does scale so i stopped using them.
i did get 3 sets of the bonus cards with all 6 so that was a win.I did get two yerin frames atleast
![]()
that is a great price for 3 albums.Yeah I bought the three set off of amazon. It was $73 for three of them, including shipping. So that's $24 per album including DHL shipping.
I need more of these deals
![]()