Whole grain? (1 Viewer)

Whole grain or the other shit.

  • Whole grainforlife

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • That other shit.

    Votes: 2 40.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
So most things made with grain now has a whole grain version of it, or at least unrefined version of it like brown rice and what not which is healthier, lower on calories and more fiber and all that healthy shit *pun intended*

Do you go for the usual refined kind white rice, normal noodles and whatever else that is out there and what not, or pop into the healthier kind?

The source for this question is that I bought whole grain noodles, to make my own homemade ramen, kinda. I half regret it cause it isn't soft, and more stiffy, and doesn't pull in as much taste from the soup as the usual kind.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I usually go for the normal stuff, a few people in my family are extremely picky when it comes to healthier food options so we don't really ever buy any of it.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
I usually go for the normal stuff, a few people in my family are extremely picky when it comes to healthier food options so we don't really ever buy any of it.
I was picky myself, cause the normal stuff usually tastes better, but I think after new years I'll go with the healthier option whenever I can, and it's probably just an issue of getting used to the difference.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread