It comes out in a week :zoomeyes:
Seros Joined 4 September 2019 Messages 368 Reactions Received 1,247 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 14 March 2020 #1 It comes out in a week Reactions: Willow, JakeyWantsCakey and JoanaIsHere
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 March 2020 #2 I'm getting it right when it comes out I've been playing Animal Crossing 24/7 for the past few days while waiting Reactions: Willow, Seros and JakeyWantsCakey
I'm getting it right when it comes out I've been playing Animal Crossing 24/7 for the past few days while waiting
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 14 March 2020 #3 I’ve been thinking about it but I’ve never played a Animal Crossing game before... Reactions: Willow, JoanaIsHere and Seros
Seros Joined 4 September 2019 Messages 368 Reactions Received 1,247 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 14 March 2020 #4 JakeyWantsCakey said: I’ve been thinking about it but I’ve never played a Animal Crossing game before... Click to expand... Now is the perfect time to start Reactions: Willow, JoanaIsHere and JakeyWantsCakey
JakeyWantsCakey said: I’ve been thinking about it but I’ve never played a Animal Crossing game before... Click to expand... Now is the perfect time to start
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 14 March 2020 #5 Me me I will be getting it for sure <3 I love animal crossing, its adorable <3 loved the heck out of new leaf when I played it too. Reactions: Seros, Willow and JoanaIsHere
Me me I will be getting it for sure <3 I love animal crossing, its adorable <3 loved the heck out of new leaf when I played it too.
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 14 March 2020 #6 I will but I need more money Reactions: Seros and JoanaIsHere
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 March 2020 #7 Me! I'm really excited, this is my first animal crossing game. Isabel legend. Reactions: Willow, dark_tranquility and Seros
Seros Joined 4 September 2019 Messages 368 Reactions Received 1,247 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 16 March 2020 #8 92 on metacritic Reactions: Willow