Who's stylist would you fire? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
if we would remember actually important stuff tho :pandarolleyes:
I've stanned BTS for a long time and I still don't remember if Jimin's birthday is October 14 or 15th. Watch as it's like the 12th or something
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I've stanned BTS for a long time and I still don't remember if Jimin's birthday is October 14 or 15th. Watch as it's like the 12th or something
oh I don't remember all the birthdays either :lisalaugh: only the super easy ones like 1st of September or 30th of December. I'm a shame
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh I don't remember all the birthdays either :lisalaugh: only the super easy ones like 1st of September or 30th of December. I'm a shame
who's the first of september :worry::worry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
wow i stan this man to the moon and i remember "mErcCI beaucoup" but not his birthday
and I remember 'beach. bitch?' and 'no jams' but not Jimin's birthday :pandarolleyes:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
RM's hairstyle :jisoosmh: and the shorts over leggings...
we don't talk about the yoongi microbangs. we never talk about the microbangs. I didn't mind the platinum color on RM but the mohawk.....

ajdkgldhsjdsfahkl oh god his buzz lmao. and then sungjin also got a buzz.
lmfaoo they pulled it all off lowkey, and i love the platinum color too, it's the mohawk that kills me
and we GOTTA talk about the microbangs, man, the stylists have come so far with them since then

ughh and i can't say i hate namjoon w/ shorts over leggings combo bc Puma's collab sends, but i know what you mean
2d4cc6c82ee0cbc6bd27f94986ef8c1a8cfce290_hq (1) - Edited.jpg


and yeah, i physically couldn't look at any EXO posts during that time cuz he just doesn't look right
Sungjin too?? oml i'll fire them myself
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
lmfaoo they pulled it all off lowkey, and i love the platinum color too, it's the mohawk that kills me
and we GOTTA talk about the microbangs, man, the stylists have come so far with them since then

ughh and i can't say i hate namjoon w/ shorts over leggings combo bc Puma's collab sends, but i know what you mean
2d4cc6c82ee0cbc6bd27f94986ef8c1a8cfce290_hq (1) - Edited.jpg


and yeah, i physically couldn't look at any EXO posts during that time cuz he just doesn't look right
Sungjin too?? oml i'll fire them myself
no I mean RM's No more dream hairstyle when he was wearing sunglasses every time because of the hairstyle
 
  • Haha
Reactions: chilloutdiana

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
lmfaoo they pulled it all off lowkey, and i love the platinum color too, it's the mohawk that kills me
and we GOTTA talk about the microbangs, man, the stylists have come so far with them since then

ughh and i can't say i hate namjoon w/ shorts over leggings combo bc Puma's collab sends, but i know what you mean
2d4cc6c82ee0cbc6bd27f94986ef8c1a8cfce290_hq (1) - Edited.jpg


and yeah, i physically couldn't look at any EXO posts during that time cuz he just doesn't look right
Sungjin too?? oml i'll fire them myself
frick it just doesn't look right to have wide-leg long shorts over leggings.

yes he did shave his head...i mean he liked it, but....
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: chilloutdiana
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
no I mean RM's No more dream hairstyle when he was wearing sunglasses every time because of the hairstyle
I know which ones you meant lmao, I just don't hate their early fashion as much as I hate on the hairstyles they *tried* on them
Namjoons curly hair actually looked good on him 90% of the time (in my opinion), and I loved minty micro-bowl-cut Fire-era Namjoon.
I'm strange lol sorry
There should be a thread about hair-stylist W's, that'd be just as impressive as this thread ;)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I know which ones you meant lmao, I just don't hate their early fashion as much as I hate on the hairstyles they *tried* on them
Namjoons curly hair actually looked good on him 90% of the time (in my opinion), and I loved minty micro-bowl-cut Fire-era Namjoon.
I'm strange lol sorry
There should be a thread about hair-stylist W's, that'd be just as impressive as this thread ;)
Maybe I should make a thread about hairstyles tomorrow. Or you can if you want to, since it is your idea :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: chilloutdiana
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Maybe I should make a thread about hairstyles tomorrow. Or you can if you want to, since it is your idea :sanapray:
no, no, no - you should make it, it'd be more interesting that way
and also be fitting to sorta fit the theme of style you have going already :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Blackpink...Lisa does not deserve that. Neither does Rose. Rose is given the same style over and over again, and Lisa's outfits are just horrendous. I appreciate the work she does, for sure, but girl.. I wouldn't fire her- she's good at her job. I just-

1586907564822.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread