who's the most popular musician from your country? (1 Viewer)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I would say U2, Hozier, Sinéad O'Conner and Niall Horan from Once Direction :jisoosmh:
always assumed sinead was a one hit wonder, but that might be just the fact that i only know one song by her. same with hozier. u2 are really popular here too, not that i'm complaining but i can barely tell their songs apart tbh even if i listen to them sometimes
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well, I assume American since I live here now lmao
so if I was living in the UK, I'd have to pick a British artist even if I am Swiss? :susPepe: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
As in from my country and are popular in my country?...
Errr, the beatles I guess for all time, spice girls I suppose too..
For like pop act within the last couple years Ed sheeran, Adele.... Dua lipa possibly... Anne Marie slowly getting up there... Maybe little mix...
Then there yungblud but I suppose thats more of an different crowd like the 1975.. More pop rock alternative...

Then theres Grime music community, stormzy etc.

Theres probably more but these are ones I tend to hear about here and there, radio and all that...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread