- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Damn! She has a really good voice
The queen
She's so criminally underrated when she makes nothing but BOPS!Damn! She has a really good voice
the live version of this song is incredible, she has amazing control over her voiceDamn! She has a really good voice
How is she not more popular?!the live version of this song is incredible, she has amazing control over her voice
I LOVE Fromm. Milan Blue and Midnight Driver are two of my favorite Korean songs ever.
I really like Fromm's music. Bonus Minhyun when he was still somewhat nugu.
Those are great too but I'm partly biased since the MV of Pieces of You and Me is a masterpiece.I LOVE Fromm. Milan Blue and Midnight Driver are two of my favorite Korean songs ever.