Who's the nuguist nugu person/group you like? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Don't let 1M views fool you, it's only coz Super Junior's Shindong directed it and the comments/views are all from Latin American ELFs :maheart:

Also my gorlies NuguPunch NeonPunch :pepecry1:

 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


I really like Fromm's music. Bonus Minhyun when he was still somewhat nugu.

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I LOVE Fromm. Milan Blue and Midnight Driver are two of my favorite Korean songs ever.


Those are great too but I'm partly biased since the MV of Pieces of You and Me is a masterpiece.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Also my picks:

For kpop, 4Ten. Four of my favorite kpop songs ever out of the five total that they made. Not the most nugu I could have picked but most of the others just have one or two songs.







Outside of idol music, most people not named Dean, Crush, Heize, Shaun and Nilo are pretty nugu to people who are mainly kpop fans. I will take this opportunity to promote Swervy, lowkey the best rapper in South Korea, who is on her way to becoming less nugu now that she's with an actual record label.


 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread