Who's ur anime bae (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
My best boiis are Kaneki/Haise from Tokyo Ghoul, Kirito and Eugeo in SAO Alicization, Yato and Yukine in Noragami, and Rin I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT U BB from Blue Exorcist

I'm well aware that in the title I said bae and not baes but where would anime be without harems/reverse harems amirite??
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for sure Misa and L / Death Note and Levi / Attack on Titan
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
for sure Misa and L / Death Note and Levi / Attack on Titan
Ah I remember the days of L and Light being my best boiis because that's what was cool at the time :^) It's been a long time since i've watched Death Note tho even though i've rewatched it a few times too LOL I guess I need to discover all the new best boiis before I can give my old best boiis my full attention again
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So husbandos and waifus? :sakUwu:

Sousuke (Free!)

Oikawa (Haikyuu!!)

Yoshino (Zetsuen no Tempest)

Garou (One Punch Man)

Otonashi (Angel Beats!)

Semiramis (Fate/Apocarypha)

Oscar (Rose of Versailles)

Watashi (Jinrui Wa Suitai Shimashita)

Akane (Psycho Pass)

Fuwa Aika (Zetsuen no Tempest)


it's big harem :jenniesmug:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
So husbandos and waifus? :sakUwu:

Sousuke (Free!)

Oikawa (Haikyuu!!)

Yoshino (Zetsuen no Tempest)

Garou (One Punch Man)

Otonashi (Angel Beats!)

Semiramis (Fate/Apocarypha)

Oscar (Rose of Versailles)

Watashi (Jinrui Wa Suitai Shimashita)

Akane (Psycho Pass)

Fuwa Aika (Zetsuen no Tempest)


it's big harem :jenniesmug:
Husbandos and waifus and maybe just friends if the character happens to be wildly underage although age is just a number to most anime producers anyway if we're being real here :^) boku no pico
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
- Tomoe (from Kamisama etc)
- Karma (Assasination Classroom)
- Levi ( Attack on titan)
- Yato (Noragami)
- Hak (Akatsuki no Yona)
- Oreki (Hyouka)
- Wei Ying (Mo Dao Zu shi)
- Aomine + Kise (Kuroko no basuke)
- Masamune (Sekiichi hatsukoi)


:nekosweat: :nekosweat: I am hoe
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
- Tomoe (from Kamisama etc)
- Karma (Assasination Classroom)
- Levi ( Attack on titan)
- Yato (Noragami)
- Hak (Akatsuki no Yona)
- Oreki (Hyouka)
- Wei Ying (Mo Dao Zu shi)
- Aomine + Kise (Kuroko no basuke)
- Masamune (Sekiichi hatsukoi)


:nekosweat: :nekosweat: I am hoe
I recognise some of those names from your favourite characters list :^) which reminds me of my own favourites list and the fact that I forgot Rin and that i'm a terrible human being for doing so imma go edit my OP now
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I recognise some of those names from your favourite characters list :^) which reminds me of my own favourites list and the fact that I forgot Rin and that i'm a terrible human being for doing so imma go edit my OP now
Rin? Ao no exorcist?

at first I wanted to add 20+ favorite character because I forgot that there is a limit
I was very sad that I had to drop some of my faves :pepecry1:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a whole harem. I can go on and on. The list is never ending. People think my kpop bias list is long cuz I stan so many group, but at least it have an end to it.

- Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
- Undertaker (Black Butler)
- Itachi (Naruto)
- Byakuya (Bleach)
- Kai (Beyblade)
- Soo Won (Akatsuki no Yona)
- Hotohori & Nakago (Fushigi Yuugi)
- Roy Mustang (FMA)
- Yue (Cardcaptor)
- Aoshi (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Takasugi Shinsuke & Kamui (Gintama)
- Gilgamesh (Fate)
- Yuri - the blonde one & Viktor (Yuri on Ice)
- Saito Hajime & Kazama Chikage (Hakuoki)
- Hatori Sohma (Fruits Basket)
- Levi (AOT)
- Jinguji Ren & Ichinose Tokiya also Mikaze Ai (Uta Pri)
- Yaotome Gaku (Idolish7)
- Dazai (Bungou Stray Dogs)
- Todoroki (BnH)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah I remember the days of L and Light being my best boiis because that's what was cool at the time :^) It's been a long time since i've watched Death Note tho even though i've rewatched it a few times too LOL I guess I need to discover all the new best boiis before I can give my old best boiis my full attention again
yeah Light and L are just awesome and super intresting. I hope you can come back to your old boiis soon :sanapray:
TASTE, Misa is awesome lol she is so kyoot but dresses dark I lofed her
Misa is super adorable :sj_weary: everyone needs some Misa kn their kyoot life
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread