Who's your favorite American singer? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Twenty One Pilots... If they don't count then either The Weeknd or Lana Del Rey or Billie Eilish.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
They're all in bands, but I like their voices a lot -

Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy), Brendon Urie (P!ATD), Luke Hemmings (5SOS)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
anyone who knows me knows how much in love I am with american/western artsits.
my faves currently are Ariana Grande, Halsey, Lana Del Rey, Tove Lo, Olivia O'brien, Poppy, Melanie Martinez and Marina.
I am currently obsessed with Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Robyn and Ängie.
For Drag Arists that sing I would say ( and yes Drag Artists have some amazing songs too) would be Trixie Mattel, Alaska Thunderfuck, Adore Delano and I really have been enjoying Laganja as a whole who is just fantastic and has been uploading plays she wrote herself where she is usually lipsyncing tho she also has some songs of her own which are just amazing too..
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@vogue I am kidding though, I like Sabrina Carpenter :taesquish:
I LOVE THIS GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART.

watch Girl Meets World to appreciate this lovely girl even more
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE THIS GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART.

watch Girl Meets World to appreciate this lovely girl even more
I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER MOST RECENT ALBUMS/EP :lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll for sure listen to those today again :sj_weary:
I probably should too :sj_weary: tho I am still in a Spice Girls, TLC phase and have been enjoying Papa Don't Preach earlier
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I probably should too :sj_weary: tho I am still in a Spice Girls, TLC phase and have been enjoying Papa Don't Preach earlier
I WAS IN A BRITISH MOOD LAST TWO WEEKS :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I WAS IN A BRITISH MOOD LAST TWO WEEKS :haylul:
and I just finished playing a spoken word album by a german youtuber/aritst called Katja Krasavice :haylul:
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
anyone who knows me knows how much in love I am with american/western artsits.
my faves currently are Ariana Grande, Halsey, Lana Del Rey, Tove Lo, Olivia O'brien, Poppy, Melanie Martinez and Marina.
I am currently obsessed with Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Robyn and Ängie.
For Drag Arists that sing I would say ( and yes Drag Artists have some amazing songs too) would be Trixie Mattel, Alaska Thunderfuck, Adore Delano and I really have been enjoying Laganja as a whole who is just fantastic and has been uploading plays she wrote herself where she is usually lipsyncing tho she also has some songs of her own which are just amazing too..
Omg!! Too long!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread