- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey and Halsey.For me it's Taylor Swift.
Ahh I like Twenty one pilots tooTwenty One Pilots... If they don't count then either The Weeknd or Lana Del Rey or Billie Eilish.
I LOVE THIS GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART.@vogue I am kidding though, I like Sabrina Carpenter![]()
I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER MOST RECENT ALBUMS/EPI LOVE THIS GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART.
watch Girl Meets World to appreciate this lovely girl even more
She really is just so lovable and cute and still so coolI WAS IN LOVE WITH HER MOST RECENT ALBUMS/EP![]()
I'll for sure listen to those today againShe really is just so lovable and cute and still so cool
I probably should tooI'll for sure listen to those today again![]()
I WAS IN A BRITISH MOOD LAST TWO WEEKSI probably should tootho I am still in a Spice Girls, TLC phase and have been enjoying Papa Don't Preach earlier
and I just finished playing a spoken word album by a german youtuber/aritst called Katja KrasaviceI WAS IN A BRITISH MOOD LAST TWO WEEKS![]()
Omg!! Too long!anyone who knows me knows how much in love I am with american/western artsits.
my faves currently are Ariana Grande, Halsey, Lana Del Rey, Tove Lo, Olivia O'brien, Poppy, Melanie Martinez and Marina.
I am currently obsessed with Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Robyn and Ängie.
For Drag Arists that sing I would say ( and yes Drag Artists have some amazing songs too) would be Trixie Mattel, Alaska Thunderfuck, Adore Delano and I really have been enjoying Laganja as a whole who is just fantastic and has been uploading plays she wrote herself where she is usually lipsyncing tho she also has some songs of her own which are just amazing too..