Who’s your favorite Animal Crossing villager? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Mine is Sylvia. A lot of people don't care for her simply because of how she looks and the fact that she's not a cutesy villager. BUT, I love her. She's so sassy and willing whoop someone's ass if needed :sanapray:

D80F9547-37F7-49F8-A9CF-011F647CAAFE.jpeg


Anyways, who’s your favorite villager? :sakUwu:
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've never had sylvia but I would probably avoid getting her.... I judge the villagers based on looks and I don't like ones that always have an attitude (sylvia would not cut it in my town skskskks)

I think my favorite is probably mira <3 she always chill and my personal hero :jenniesmug:

oh my least fav is ZUCKER bc this ugly mf decided to move to my town and he WON'T LEAVE UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Marshal all the way. There's no villager better than him. I'm thinking of splurging on Marshal merch tbh.
1613021677152.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've never had sylvia but I would probably avoid getting her.... I judge the villagers based on looks and I don't like ones that always have an attitude (sylvia would not cut it in my town skskskks)

I think my favorite is probably mira <3 she always chill and my personal hero :jenniesmug:

oh my least fav is ZUCKER bc this ugly mf decided to move to my town and he WON'T LEAVE UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My brother really really really wants him lolll, be thankful smh :haylul:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread