BABY GROOT!!!!!!!
Xueyang Joined 10 March 2020 Messages 685 Reactions Received 1,404 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 March 2020 #1 BABY GROOT!!!!!!! Reactions: Drew_B
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 15 March 2020 #2 Tom Hol- ahem I mean spiderman
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 15 March 2020 #3 I have a tattoo of the Batman symbol. So I guess the Dark Knight himself.
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 15 March 2020 #4 Terry McGinnis as Batman Also. Drax. If only for this reason:
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 March 2020 #5 Can't blame you Baby Groot is so adorable. Mine is Thor, Spiderman, Ironman, Captain America, Storm.