It changes all the time, but I have two favourite actresses recently.
1.
Shin Hye Sun - Mr Queen
She has always been a versatile actress that is capable of digesting all kinds of roles, but she took it to the next level with Mr Queen though. I have legit no idea how did she pull off her role, an overconfident Cassanova who was trapped in the body of a Joseon dynasty queen. It was so amusing to watch her portraying her role because she acts exactly like a man. The 8th episode just aired last week and I can't wait for the next episodes when she disgest the memory of the queen and "fall in love" with the king.
2.
Seo Yea Ji (or Seo Ye Ji)
You've probably known her from It's Okay Not to Be Okay. I was attracted to her voice first, to be frank, because her voice is so deep-toned and unique it makes her character more mysterious in a sense. Not to mention that her acting skills are just beyond wild. But I was literally shocked when I saw her wearing the pink dress (something like a crop top that highlights her waist).
There's a long list to go, but I can't recall any for now. I'll try adding to the list IF i have the time later. Thanks for the thread though. I don't usually feel like posting cuz I'm more of a "viewer", but your question really did trigger me to response. What about you
@Peachy_Tae . Have any favourites?