- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Whaall you need to do is agree with me
Whaall you need to do is agree with me
Are you saying Jimin is NOT an angel????
I'm saying Doyoung is mine not Taeyong'sAre you saying Jimin is NOT an angel????![]()
I gave upWell I'm trying![]()
We need a can do attitudeI gave up![]()
You little-I'm saying Doyoung is mine not Taeyong's![]()
LMAOYou little-I’d kill you but you don’t deserve a kindness like death
Laughing at your fate will get you nowhereLMAO
Laughter is the best medicineLaughing at your fate will get you nowhere
Exactly why I gave upWe need a can do attitude![]()
No medicine can cure your failuresLaughter is the best medicine
Lazy and incompetentExactly why I gave up![]()
LOLNo medicine can cure your failures
It's almost as if I'm known for bothLazy and incompetent![]()
What are we going to do with youIt's almost as if I'm known for both![]()
Doing something sounds like a lot of workWhat are we going to do with you![]()
You goin die young at this rateDoing something sounds like a lot of work![]()
It's okayYou goin die young at this rate![]()
Sad... But relatableIt's okay
I've got the sport of an 80 year old woman![]()