why am I like this *sigh* (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think this is weird because it isn't exactly a rational way to handle things, but for example, some things I do.. the worse I feel, the more I isolate myself even though it only causes me to fall even deeper into despair. And I also only listen to depressing music and don't leave the house if I don't have to when I feel too bad.. it's like I make it all even worse for myself because I'm somehow scared to take care of myself and be strong through it all, I feel like the disappointment and pain will be even more intense if I do, so I guess I just surrender to the darkness..... idk if this is just me.. TT

 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So just going to say that at this point you should tell someone you know or who cares about you about this. Because then they'll force you to interact and go out and do shit and it'll help the situation a bit. I've had to start doing that with someone because they told me that the more time they spend alone the more sad they get but they don't feel motivated to hang out with others.

So I essentially make it so they gotta hang out with me and it helps them. They may hate me at the start but yeah.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, I get you. There was a time I was like this but then one night I decided I was sick of it and decided to go out more and be with friends. That's when things got fine again :*** the key is to not focus only on the bad side of life
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get those feelings. I have been feeling similar things lately. what's important is that you start thinking and focusing on the people and things you love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread