- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
so the annoucement could be a jokeOH god. I forgot about that
so the annoucement could be a jokeOH god. I forgot about that
They can't just do us like that!... would be really annoying![]()
I WOULD BE REALLY ANGRYThey can't just do us like that!![]()
yesuI WOULD BE REALLY ANGRY
btw did you listen to Call my name?
My personal vote: 7/10. Some tweaking and it could hit 10/10tell me your rating![]()
I would give a 9/10 but only because there is GenwakuMy personal vote: 7/10. Some tweaking and it could hit 10/10
We all have differing opinions <3I would give a 9/10 but only because there is Genwaku![]()
Genwaku is my personal favourite by them soWe all have differing opinions <3
<3Genwaku is my personal favourite by them so
it has to be an intergalactical bop to overtake it
I didn't say anything; but I remember when you were reporting about it, the announced date made me doubt it to be true.so the annoucement could be a joke![]()
it was postponed because of coronavirus ...I didn't say anything; but I remember when you were reporting about it, the announced date made me doubt it to be true.