- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
it honestly applies the most to album intros to me, those 30 seconds to a minute tracks are always so goodThis is decent but I'm not in LOVE with it if you get what I mean.
I suppose it's because there's less of the song for you to dislike. In a 4 minute song there might be parts like the chorus or the 2nd verse that you don't like as much as others but with a 30 second song, you only need one good part to make the whole thing sound good.it honestly applies the most to album intros to me, those 30 seconds to a minute tracks are always so good
That’s so trueBecause the worst songs are always so long😆
Agree lolBecause the worst songs are always so long😆