- Joined
- 6 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reactions Received
- 1,890
- Location
- In your dreams
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multifan
- Gender
- Female
As asked above, Why is Source Music being blamed for this whole fiasco? According to some sources on Twitter, The way that the news was announced was not even supposed to happen. Some news site called Tenasia first broke the news and from that point, Source had no choice but to confirm the devastating news. I understand that Buddies are upset and angry, but at the same time, it isn't their fault. They could have denied it all together but then that would be lying knowing that the girls really did not renew their contracts. The articles mentioned them going separate ways so I personally don't think they are going to stay together but, that's just my own opinion. People are quick to blame the company but never think about if Gfriend themselves really just don't want to be a group anymore I mean they obviously did not resign for a reason right? , ( Def not saying it's the case but it could be). Whatever happens to them I do sincerely wish them the best of luck.