Why can I never like girl crush ggs/concepts? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
They say soft and pure concepts are aimed at the male audience in kpop but i don't understand this. Just like how we loved soft barbie and fairy cartoons when we were kids,i feel the aame and enjoy the same thing right now.
How can I get excited over girls acting edgy when soft fairies that embrace the female nature exist? They are the definition of beauty and femininity :pikahappy:

I bet i'm so weird



 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Probably the same reason why Girl Crush stans can never like Cutesy stans.
Me? I like both :sj_weary:

"embrace the female nature". Lol I don't believe each gender is limited to having a specific nature. There are soft natured men and aggressive natured women. "Nature" should not be assumed and restricted because of your gender.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean that does make sense on why you would like cute concept and not girl crush one. I think cute concepts also resonate with korean or asian men cause that's kinda seen as the ideal girlfriend, innocent, cute and so on. When in the west guys don't usually go so much for innocent and cute, sexiness is more appreciated here.

In terms of what girls play with, well I mostly played war myself, no matter what the toys were, there was definitely some battles or missions going on all the time ^^; So bit different plays with me xd
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I mean that does make sense on why you would like cute concept and not girl crush one. I think cute concepts also resonate with korean or asian men cause that's kinda seen as the ideal girlfriend, innocent, cute and so on. When in the west guys don't usually go so much for innocent and cute, sexiness is more appreciated here.

In terms of what girls play with, well I mostly played war myself, no matter what the toys were, there was definitely some battles or missions going on all the time ^^; So bit different plays with me xd
i like cute concepts and im a girl. especially recently. girlcrush or boycrush concepts are honestly getting boring with everyone doing it. most of them are super young yet tries to be all badass. the cringe. :taeminface:
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Probably the same reason why Girl Crush stans can never like Cutesy stans.
Me? I like both :sj_weary:

"embrace the female nature". Lol I don't believe each gender is limited to having a specific nature. There are soft natured men and aggressive natured women. "Nature" should not be assumed and restricted because of your gender.
That's smth to say. Even tho i dont rly see soft hearted guys around,i wish i did.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I mean that does make sense on why you would like cute concept and not girl crush one. I think cute concepts also resonate with korean or asian men cause that's kinda seen as the ideal girlfriend, innocent, cute and so on. When in the west guys don't usually go so much for innocent and cute, sexiness is more appreciated here.

In terms of what girls play with, well I mostly played war myself, no matter what the toys were, there was definitely some battles or missions going on all the time ^^; So bit different plays with me xd
Oh i find that type of little girls very cute ahahah :pikahappy:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
That's smth to say. Even tho i dont rly see soft hearted guys around,i wish i did.
Sometimes they have to hide their soft nature because society expects men to be tough and it's hard to rebel against the system.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i like cute concepts and im a girl. especially recently. girlcrush or boycrush concepts are honestly getting boring with everyone doing it. most of them are super young yet tries to be all badass. the cringe. :taeminface:
Hmh, I feel bit differently about it. For me acting cute is just unnatural, I don't see any girls around here doing that. Everyone is going for more mature image for sure.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly there's nothing wrong with liking one concept more than another. Unless if you constantly hate on groups that have the concept you don't like.

For me, I like various concepts so I don't see a problem with girl crush, sexy, or cute concepts. It all comes down to personal preference I guess.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hmh, I feel bit differently about it. For me acting cute is just unnatural, I don't see any girls around here doing that. Everyone is going for more mature image for sure.
i dont think 3rd gen is as diverse as 2nd gen used to be. its either cute or girlcrush. the only group i see going for a mature concept is apink and ohgg. momoland tried to fill the fun, carefree concept of tara but people give them so much hate. girlcrush concepts are just as overrated and generic as cute concepts. everyone says twice should change theirs but what about blackpink? and dont get me started on those bad boy supremacist who shit on every other rv cb for not being "badass" enough. i feel like cute concepts fit ggs better anyway, especially now where idols are only 14-15. they dont need to act like theyre in a gang.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i dont think 3rd gen is as diverse as 2nd gen used to be. its either cute or girlcrush. the only group i see going for a mature concept is apink and ohgg. momoland tried to fill the fun, carefree concept of tara but people give them so much hate. girlcrush concepts are just as overrated and generic as cute concepts. everyone says twice should change theirs but what about blackpink? and dont get me started on those bad boy supremacist who shit on every other rv cb for not being "badass" enough. i feel like cute concepts fit ggs better anyway, especially now where idols are only 14-15. they dont need to act like theyre in a gang.
I'm not sure actually, cause sexy concept kinda took over 2nd gen eventually. I guess there was cute, retro and beginning of girl crush around as well, though not so visible. There has been some shift in concepts though, I guess overall 3gen does feel more limited cause the division between cute and girl crush is quite visible even if some lesser known groups are trying another concepts as well.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Do you know DreamNote? They can be another great addition to your soft and pure concepts :pepesmug:
Oh my
I just searched their name on YT and it seems i had watched their debut mv but forgot abt them bc i didnt like the song
But i just discovered their new song and it's a bop n they so cute :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oh my
I just searched their name on YT and it seems i had watched their debut mv but forgot abt them bc i didnt like the song
But i just discovered their new song and it's a bop n they so cute :pandalove:
You should definitely check out their b-sides as well, I like them more than the titles, especially this one
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Girl crush is the worst :blegh: Start acting like proper women
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread