Why can I never like girl crush ggs/concepts? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm not sure actually, cause sexy concept kinda took over 2nd gen eventually. I guess there was cute, retro and beginning of girl crush around as well, though not so visible. There has been some shift in concepts though, I guess overall 3gen does feel more limited cause the division between cute and girl crush is quite visible even if some lesser known groups are trying another concepts as well.
i feel like companies trying to appeal to the west really ruined kpop. groups are so limited to what they can do and a song is immediately considered a flop if its not girl crush. there are so many groups doing diverse fun concepts yet they go unnoticed. it wasnt this bad when cute concepts were a thing. at least sexy, girl crush, mature, retro, fairy etc, concepts all co-existed together.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread