Why cant i get into Weki Meki? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Being a girl group stan I feel like such a traitor that I cant get into this group.

As much as a visual fanatic as I am it just goes to show the music plays a major role for me as well.

Weki Meki are beautiful girls but I cant get into their music.

I wish I could though cause Doyen needs to call me.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Same with me. I was a Doyeon stan during her IOI days and WM was the only post-IOI girl group I was looking forward to but their music is a major let down so I just couldn't bring myself to stan. It just feels like there's nothing to look forward to.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly love the music and the girls. It just really hits home to me which is why they are part of my ults.

I do get why someone may not like it and that‘s ok. Maybe some bsides would be motr of your taste? I obviously don‘t know how much of the discography you listened too.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I wouldn’t worry too much, not every group is going to be to your own taste. I stan more male groups, but there’s plenty of those that I’m just not interested in for one reason or another.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and yeji
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Noise music and no content. I tried to Stan them back in their early days of hope that the music quality would increase over time but comeback after comeback was a disappointment. I ended up just giving up but good luck on your journey
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread