Why can't I pick a bias in Girl groups? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
When it comes to boy groups, I have never had trouble picking and sticking to a bias.
If anything I am PROUD that I have never been bias wrecked before.

but now.... I've noticed that I have lost the skill to pick ONE bias when it comes to girlgroups! In BOTH of my top GGs, I have more than one bias! (2 in IZ*ONE and 3 in Pink fantasy) Why is this?

Maybe bcs I have 2 standards for GG biases when I only have 1 for the boys? Bcs I think I might be picking a bias that fits my male idol criteria and one that fits my female idol criteria.

Chaeyeon and Yubeen - amazing dancers and performers
Hii-chan and SangA - stunning and feminine

And the there is Yechan who is a TOTALLY new experience for me bcs she is my bias for her personality
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it's almost opposite for me, I have had always quite solid and strong biases in ggs, but with bgs I have changed my biases once a while and I'm currently confused who is my bias in both Big Bang and 2PM!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Your heart knows it’s wrong it’s trying to stop you
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm I usually just take the one that I find the cutest or most good looking for starters, than I see if anyones has a good voice and finally if anyone stands out in any other way. And after i watch some variety or just a single show I can usually deduct who it will be. For a time that is :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the power of females
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread