Why Can't I Stop Listening To This Song? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Like, I know the song is an abomination but I. CAN'T. STOP. LISTENING!!


WE JUST WANNA HAVE SOME FUN!!
Everything about this song is so hype! And the final chorus where Jiwon just vocally goes off is pure addiction and perfection!!
DO YALL WANNA HAVE SOME FUN!?! :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
The prechorus melody is just so beautiful :sj_weary:

The chorus is a little chaotic the first time around but now I live for it. FUN!
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Glass Shoes, To Heart, Love Bomb and now, FUN!
Hmm I'll definitely be a casual listener :susPepe:
Casual listener for sure since you missed DKDK so you'd make a flop stan :pandatea:
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's one of those songs that when you first hear it you're like WTH but you still find yourself singing
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It's one of those songs that when you first hear it you're like WTH but you still find yourself singing
I found myself singing it so many times at work, in the car, in the bus, whilst walking etc... :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FROMIS IS A WONDERFUL GG :pikadab:

stan fromis for a healthy and beautiful life
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I found myself singing it so many times at work, in the car, in the bus, whilst walking etc... :sj_weary:
Lol I can tell you I'm the same. I'm singing it while I'm working. Was also singing Rookie at some point.... My colleague is freaking out with me XD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread