MV Why did everyone sleep on this soloist bop in 2020?? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Atleast in this forum :jisoosmh:
I don't see anyone bringing this up lol.

In fact I don't know shit about Victon, I only know this dude was in X1 lol, but this solo debut is actually such a bop wtf :nakypog:



I love this style of music whatever it is :sj_weary:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is decent for sure. Bop!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I liked the bsides of the album more :susPepe:
Idk any of them :susPepe:
But this dude can sing, dance and rap, pretty good all rounder :nakypog:

I was too distracted by his X1 teammate Woodz this year lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I liked the bsides of the album more :susPepe:
Like which ones? I want to hear them if they are better than this, which is really good!
:dubuthink:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Darkseid

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Idk any of them :susPepe:
But this dude can sing, dance and rap, pretty good all rounder :nakypog:

I was too distracted by his X1 teammate Woodz this year lol.
yeah WOODZ was amazing this year, u should listen to Seungwoos album tho
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah WOODZ was amazing this year, u should listen to Seungwoos album tho
I'll give it a go once I've collected my daily card :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I like how this card game has indirectly made you listen to some boy groups lmao.
True!
Also the chart show threads I posted had me listen to some BGs too... Some of them aren't so bad. :taesip: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
True!
Also the chart show threads I posted had me listen to some BGs too... Some of them aren't so bad. :taesip: :lisalaugh:
This was me 2 years ago lmao, now I lowkey have quite a few BG songs on my playlist tho I don't stan :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and Myco

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Not bad. This dude has good vocals for sure.

Isn't Viction Apink's little brother group?
Yes some of their members appeared with Weeekly and Apink on Idol on Quiz too I think :sanapray:
Also I think Han Seungwoo is younger brother of Han Sunhwa from Secret.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread