Why did I come back after my super long 2 days hiatus? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
It is nothing that bad just monthly pain :nekosweat:
I know darling, but still, it hurts. I know how horrible mine can get :(. I´d suggest drinking aloe vera or pepperming tea, some specialised kinds of tea "for women" are also helpful.

also you know what helps? chocolate :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I know darling, but still, it hurts. I know how horrible mine can get :(. I´d suggest drinking aloe vera or pepperming tea, some specialised kinds of tea "for women" are also helpful.

also you know what helps? chocolate :D
Chocolate is a miracle :pikahappy:
I drink more tea than usually when I have them
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Chocolate is a miracle :pikahappy:
I drink more tea than usually when I have them
you know your schtick ♥ I know you are not a baby, but all of us have a couple of tricks in our sleeve.
also punching someone in the face helps, but like peace and love or whatever sh**
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was just annoying on Youtube so .... :D I have only watched the video like 5,000 times and cried a bit at how perfect my sons are :D.
Yeah I am obsessed with the choreo, I hope t hey perform it on Kingdom :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
you know your schtick ♥ I know you are not a baby, but all of us have a couple of tricks in our sleeve.
also punching someone in the face helps, but like peace and love or whatever sh**
Punching really helps tbh :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yeah I am obsessed with the choreo, I hope t hey perform it on Kingdom :sj_weary:
aghhhhhhh that show will make me go crazyyyyyyy I can´t wait, we should somehow watch it all together though, so that we can send incomprehensible messages about important stuff like how much I hate mullets and why is that trend back
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aghhhhhhh that show will make me go crazyyyyyyy I can´t wait, we should somehow watch it all together though, so that we can send incomprehensible messages about important stuff like how much I hate mullets and why is that trend back
tbh at least make sure we all watch the performances as soon as they get posted :maheart:
baekhyun's photoshoot made me cry inside ngl
this man
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
tbh at least make sure we all watch the performances as soon as they get posted :maheart:
baekhyun's photoshoot made me cry inside ngl
this man
and he is leaving in May when Yongguk is coming back :sadcat:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i might have a breakdown when ateez x skz go to military ;;;;
tbh, I think it passes quite quickly! look at Chen ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ he has already been in the army for 5 months!! only 13 to go! he is an on-duty soldier like Onew and Onew said it was ok, I believe in them.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tbh, I think it passes quite quickly! look at Chen ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ he has already been in the army for 5 months!! only 13 to go! he is an on-duty soldier like Onew and Onew said it was ok, I believe in them.

i'll miss their faces but you're right that the time does fly!
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread