Appreciation Why did I not know she exists? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Well crap. I'm on board. But I dont have time to fall in love with a girl who's group is about to disband.

Like you said. You should have told me earlier about her damnit.
I haven't paid attention recently to DIA. When was their last comeback?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've never seen p101 and I usually despise these kind of shows but I'm actually very tempted to watch this one just because so many iconic girls were on there.
Yeah I don't remember how far she made it but I think she made it decently far at least she was in one of the hyped groups at the start of the show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
She is lit. Nice share! Her figure is goals <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread