She didn't make it on IOI?She was on pd101
Huihyeon is so gorgeous.
Well crap. I'm on board. But I dont have time to fall in love with a girl who's group is about to disband.
Nope but she was a part of the avengers team in season 1She didn't make it on IOI?
I haven't paid attention recently to DIA. When was their last comeback?Well crap. I'm on board. But I dont have time to fall in love with a girl who's group is about to disband.
Like you said. You should have told me earlier about her damnit.
I've never seen p101 and I usually despise these kind of shows but I'm actually very tempted to watch this one just because so many iconic girls were on there.Nope but she was a part of the avengers team in season 1
Yeah I don't remember how far she made it but I think she made it decently far at least she was in one of the hyped groups at the start of the show.I've never seen p101 and I usually despise these kind of shows but I'm actually very tempted to watch this one just because so many iconic girls were on there.
This is the last one I remember.I haven't paid attention recently to DIA. When was their last comeback?