- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
It started it off with ten and I was like oh here we go again with his style. Flowy ballerina style. A hit with a lot of people no doubt but I did not like it.
Then taemins. Didnt really feel anything out of his nothing exciting the choreography for me was not good at all. Then kais for me was all over the place. And I didn't find it good either.
No I'm not being shady or baiting anything like that I was excited when I saw the thumbnail and I clicked hoping they would all be good and impactful but got absolutely nothing out of any of them which i find weird. I sometimes wonder why do people like dance like this this contemporary kinda stuff jumping in the air with your arms wide flapping like they're a butterfly and rotating your hips dropping to the ground I dont get how that is supposed to look good.
Anyway. What did you think do you agree with me?
And again no shade this is just my criticism.