Why did people turn their backs on 2PM but still supporting BigBang (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think they're in Soshi situation right now. Some are in the military and some left JYP

Tbh they're too told to be making hits and promoting. If they stay together, it's probably for the tour money
I honestly don't think that they're too old to be making hits (look at Suju), but they're not really coming out with anything new. I do agree with the first part though, and there's no point of staying together.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think they will as long as Japan loves them. Disbanding would affect the brand value JYP developed and I don't think they want to lose that money. As much as JYP claims it's a clean company about developing young talent, it's a business motivated by profit.
Wait, are they still "relevant" in Japan?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I honestly don't think that they're too old to be making hits (look at Suju), but they're not really coming out with anything new. I do agree with the first part though, and there's no point of staying together.
You'd be surprised by how loyal fans are in Japan. Living there gave me a new perspective on kpop.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I dont know 2pm but love big bang and drugs dont bother me but so i will support the 4 of them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread