posted on December 2018, with several Likes on Twitter:
"Is Jinsoul actually a good vocalist, or is she fronting to try and be on Chuu and Kim Lip;s level? — jinsoul is the maid that keeps sneaking on stage thats what she is"
Orbits (LOONA fans) are some of the nastiest people towards Jinsoul. I don't get it. She has done nothing problematic; she's had zero scandals. She's nice, smart (2nd in Math at school!!!) and funny. Literal producers and singers and casual fans love Jinsoul's voice. Everybody with working ears knows she's an incredible singer with a powerful voice.
When she belted on her own B-side, people misattributed the powerful high note to Kim Lip, even though Lip's voice is thin and cannot sustain such sonorous belting. It took the live performance for people to concede that it wasn't Kim Lip who sang it.
It's awful. Can people who stanned older-gen groups like Girls Generation help me? Were people awful about certain members too? I'm just a teenager and young and LOONA is probably the first GG I have truly stanned. Do people hate her because she's the complete package and is popular (She got nominated for the TC Candler Most Beautiful Faces thing AGAIN this year)? I've noticed people seriously hate on Irene (Red Velvet)'s vocals too. I don't find her that pretty myself, but it's clear others find her a top visual, and fans downplay her vocal abilities so much.
"Is Jinsoul actually a good vocalist, or is she fronting to try and be on Chuu and Kim Lip;s level? — jinsoul is the maid that keeps sneaking on stage thats what she is"
Orbits (LOONA fans) are some of the nastiest people towards Jinsoul. I don't get it. She has done nothing problematic; she's had zero scandals. She's nice, smart (2nd in Math at school!!!) and funny. Literal producers and singers and casual fans love Jinsoul's voice. Everybody with working ears knows she's an incredible singer with a powerful voice.
When she belted on her own B-side, people misattributed the powerful high note to Kim Lip, even though Lip's voice is thin and cannot sustain such sonorous belting. It took the live performance for people to concede that it wasn't Kim Lip who sang it.
It's awful. Can people who stanned older-gen groups like Girls Generation help me? Were people awful about certain members too? I'm just a teenager and young and LOONA is probably the first GG I have truly stanned. Do people hate her because she's the complete package and is popular (She got nominated for the TC Candler Most Beautiful Faces thing AGAIN this year)? I've noticed people seriously hate on Irene (Red Velvet)'s vocals too. I don't find her that pretty myself, but it's clear others find her a top visual, and fans downplay her vocal abilities so much.