Appreciation why do i not stan fromis9 yet? (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


this is like... the best thing I've ever discovered since PinkFantasy. Why did I wait so long to listen to this song. I'm in love. They stole my heart with Love Bomb, and now that I'm listening to their past music, I'm really loving it. Send help. What do I do now?
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Woah, so much taste! I think the more you discover about the members, the more you gonna love them.
If you like survival shows, you can watch Idol School, the show that created fromis_9 (although the editing is kinda bad).
They also have some reality shows (fromis room, a pre-debut reality) and The 100 (about a 100-hour trip to Jeju Island).
Anything fromis-related, you can talk to me! :pandalove:

You can also try those songs, you may like:


 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wow thanks for all the videos and advice everyone. Fromis fans are very helpful. I'm really starting to get into them. I think I've listened to DKDK at least 10 times now??? I've been missing out on this song. It's so good. Like wow. I love this.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YES JOIN THE FLOVER GARDEN :queen:
is that what it's called? Flover Garden. That's cool. :pandalove:

@infire707 we need to make one for clc. Something like Cheshire Wonderland? Or The Looking Glass (since it's like Crystal Clear)? Idk give me ideas, cheshires need a home.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Enough Flovers already but I saw you mention Pink Fantasy so it gives me an excuse to post this bop. Please stream this Flovers :pepecry1::sj_weary:



:pandabeg:
Ppalli wabwa!!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Enough Flovers already but I saw you mention Pink Fantasy so it gives me an excuse to post this bop. Please stream this Flovers :pepecry1::sj_weary:



:pandabeg:
Ppalli wabwa!!
I love them!~ this song is good. Pink Fantasy, now Fromis, I am really having a month full of amazing discoveries.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread