Why do people think jihyo should be lead dancer? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I love god jihyo, but i really think she overdances. Shes also known to forget choreo the most in twice. Why can't y'all just let tzuyu stay as lead dancer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love all of the girls so much, but I feel like Jihyo has a bit more stage presence. She's very expressive, and she's very energetic. I agree that she often over-dances, and that she's inconsistent with her presence at times, but I'd prefer it. That being said, JYP made Tzuyu the lead dancer a reason, and she's doing an amazing job.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I actually think Jihyo is a stronger dancer than she’s being given credit for (from a former dancer’s perspective). While I understand that over dancing is a weakness, when you see people dance live, it looks much better than what we see online. Tbh Twice has a very good dance line
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Like others said, she has best stage presence in Twice and that's really important for dancers since you are supposed to also make people look u dance. But she's already main vocal so she doesn't really need its better to spread the roles out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and HeyItsDary
Joined
9 April 2020
Messages
65
Reactions Received
225
Location
Aruba
Website
allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Like others said, she has best stage presence in Twice and that's really important for dancers since you are supposed to also make people look u dance. But she's already main vocal so she doesn't really need its better to spread the roles out.
Everglow and Bigbang have left the chat...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she is doing an incredible ob and deserves to dance as lead
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread