Why do you dislike Red Velvet's second summer title track "Power Up" (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i personally adore Power Up.
but what can I say. I usually love all titles from them
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
When if first came out I'm sure I disliked it because of ba-ba-na-na. Yeah, small reason, but it was a while ago and I can't fully remember. I think that's it, though. Also, it may be my own personal bias of preferring to hear the Velvet side of RV.

I heard it randomly on a playlist a few months later and was like, "Wow, this is a lowkey bop though." And now I like it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread