Why do you love your favorite group, music aside? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
395
Reactions Received
2,098
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Musically aside, why do you love your favorite group?

Me:

TWICE - I just love their bubbly personalities, each member are visual goddesses, I would love to meet them one day.
Red Velvet - everything about them is so perfect, their vocals, their stage presence, they're the full package imo.
BLACKPINK - they introduced me to rap in Kpop. Lisa and Rose mean a lot to me. Lisa's verses are always so LIT and Rose's English speaking and verses are always top notch!!

Of all three I think Red Velvet has what it takes to become a KPop Legend like BoA
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I generally love the personalities, the way they make me feel etc. aside from music
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
SNSD- the entire package fantastic at everything . 9/30 aside a chemistry together that is crazy. 6 of them were together since 2002 that bond was real.
So beautiful but still relate-able and fun.

RV perfections little sisters. not the variety monsters soshi were out of the gate but now they can hang with anyone.

IZ one - wow that chemistry and all around skill they are the next gen soshi on tv shows they are just that good.

Apink - again just crazy fun and close. not the dancers that the others are but the vibe is just fun.

Gfriend - Real and relate-able from the start.

all are stunning (but that is the job description.. but even so some-of these girls are extra extraordinary.)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
theyre pretty :lovelycooky:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Performance ability. For example when Mamamoo harmonises together or tears up the stage it reminds me why I love them so much. I think I was actually brought to tears a few times :nekosweat:

BLACKPINK - they introduced me to rap in Kpop. Lisa and Rose mean a lot to me. Lisa's verses are always so LIT and Rose's English speaking and verses are always top notch!!
Do you mean Jennie btw? Rose isn't a rapper.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
395
Reactions Received
2,098
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Performance ability. When Mamamoo harmonises together or tears up the stage it reminds me why I love them so much. I think I was actually brought to tears a few times :nekosweat:


Do you mean Jennie btw? Rose isn't a rapper.
No I mean Rose. What I meant was. I love Rose's verses when she sings and I love Lisa's verses when she raps. Plus I complimented Rose's being fluent in English.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
No I mean Rose. What I meant was. I love Rose's verses when she sings and I love Lisa's verses when she raps. Plus I complimented Rose's being fluent in English.
Ah I see, just assumed you meant rap since your previous sentence was talking about BP introducing you to rap in Kpop. Are there any other rappers you like so far?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
- Visual
- personalities
- their styles
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Stage presence, personalities, chemistry, good rapping skills, vocal color. BTS has them all in a big way. I care about visuals only for ggs and only in a small measure.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Personality, talent and visuals cause my faves got everything you could want unless you're a boy group stan.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread