Why do you prefer BG's over GG's, or vice versa (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What is it about BG's that you like better GG's? Or vice versa

For me I just find GG music to be more catchy I guess. The BG's who music actually stood to me was BTS, Winner, iKon, and Bigbang. And ig Pentagon for like 5 minutes :wimwim:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I will always be trash for the women in kpop.... :sj_weary:


Because what's not to love about girl groups and female soloists?! :jenniesmug:

Women are beautiful :pepeheart: and I have a preference for the female voice :pandalove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,493
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The style.
By and large the boys sell cool and the girls i choose sell fun.

Also why i like a select few gg's as it is.

Familiarity. i am more likely to watch something with a gg in it and there is like zero interaction with groups now days.

over all my music collection is mostly balanced but kpop is ~99% female (sm station and sm town stuff) and i have started to collect so much of it i may be getting 60-40 ish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like boy group music more and the concepts more usually but nowadays I would consider myself a multistan bc I have been listening to a better balance more like 60/40 instead of 80/20
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I prefer GG for most things (visual, concept, music, voices) but sometimes I can love a BG as well (like Monsta X and ONEUS)
Ah and usually I just click more on female voices, I can't explain why but it is true not only in Kpop :saranghae:

Though when I am in a cheerful mood, I listen more to boys as they have more catchy and upbeat songs which appeal to me.
I feel like I am less picky with BG in general but that's only a thought I have.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Excluding the obvious because women > answer then it'd be that the style of music most boy groups sell is so uninteresting to me to the point in more recent years I just pass on some boy groups all together as they've gone so long without me liking a title track and their style is going to make it hard to hit an area I'd be into.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just prefer BG’s music a little more, although as I’ve listened to more girl groups I definitely have grown to love some girl groups discographies and I understand why people love their music so much. :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread