Why Do You Stan (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Wrong as always never watched it
I think you forgot a comma between always and never... Yeah. I'm trying to get a record for how angry I can make you ๐Ÿคฃ
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I think you forgot a comma between always and never... Yeah. I'm trying to get a record for how angry I can make you ๐Ÿคฃ
SHUT UP NERD AT LEAST I REPLY FASTER THAN YOU SNAIL
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
WHO ARE YOU TO EXPECT NICE THINGS FROM ME HUH LAST I CHECKED YOU WERENT JIMIN
uh... Someone left the whiteout cap off too long and is acting crazy...
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
SAY SOMETHING REASONABLE GEEK
I am a nerd and a geek... Good thing I didn't go to high school. I would have been bullied so hard.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
OH JUST SHUT UP
Make a discord for Jimin and I'll make an appearance. That should break the ice before we're in Titanic territory here... lol
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Make a discord for Jimin and I'll make an appearance. That should break the ice before we're in Titanic territory here... lol
I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE DISCORD GO FIND ONE YOURSELF
 
  • Wow
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

maruberry

๐ŸŒˆโœจ FREE HUGS โœจ๐ŸŒˆ
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
With by ult biases I fell in love really quickly.

With EXO's Kai it is his dancing skills, but more than that how much he enjoys dancing and performing. The smile he has on his face when dancing is one of the happiest things I have ever seen!

With Woozi it's a combination of everything! His height and how he seems to be good at everything!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
With by ult biases I fell in love really quickly.

With EXO's Kai it is his dancing skills, but more than that how much he enjoys dancing and performing. The smile he has on his face when dancing is one of the happiest things I have ever seen!

With Woozi it's a combination of everything! His height and how he seems to be good at everything!
You know :umwhat: Usually when girls fall in love with height itโ€™s not because theyโ€™re short
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread