Appreciation Why Does Sori Have To Retire After Putting Out This Masterpiece? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Why Does Sori Have To Retire After Putting Out This Masterpiece?


I'm kind of in love with Sori.

Had no idea who she was until like months ago. (Someone posted her trying on swimsuits! Holy shit!)

Then she drops this freaking Whirlwind of Retro Perfection.

And up and "retires".

Screw you kpop gods.

I will fight you!


 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I liked her last cb before that (I’m not alone or something like that? I think one of her friends composed it for her) but yeah her retirement sucks. Like she’s super talented and pretty and it’s sad that things didn’t work out too well
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread