- Joined
- 6 August 2019
- Messages
- 395
- Reactions Received
- 2,098
- Location
- United States
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I love all three of the big girl groups in KPop, but it seems that Western side of the world, prefers BLACKPINK over TWICE & Red Velvet
And the only time the West loves Red Velvet is when they do songs like "Bad Boy", "Automatic" etc.
But everyone loves BLACKPINK. Like I get why TWICE may not be everyone's cup of tea, I get that 9 members in a girl group is a bit much but all three of them TWICE, RV and BP have all debuted around the same time 2015-2016 around that area.
Despite TWICE & Red Velvet having bigger discographies and more frequent releases than BP, BP is still more beloved.
And the only time the West loves Red Velvet is when they do songs like "Bad Boy", "Automatic" etc.
But everyone loves BLACKPINK. Like I get why TWICE may not be everyone's cup of tea, I get that 9 members in a girl group is a bit much but all three of them TWICE, RV and BP have all debuted around the same time 2015-2016 around that area.
Despite TWICE & Red Velvet having bigger discographies and more frequent releases than BP, BP is still more beloved.