- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,189
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,742
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I tried befunky and i must have the weirdest face since it gets all distorted when i try the cartoony filters![]()
I dont know why but a lot of filters dont work for me like they do for my friends. They make me look weirdthat's out the window for me, then. My disability means I have a rather unique face as well. lol
thank you for thatI dont know why but a lot of filters dont work for me like they do for my friends. They make me look weird
lets say its because true hot people like us are already fabulous and hot so the filters cant keep up![]()
![]()