Why I love Jennie Kim (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I'm not an angel but a person you guys are my angel - Jennie 2k18

20343


1. The way she smiles
20336
20337


2. How easily she gets scared (so cute)
20338
20339


3. the way she laughs laugh
20340
20341


4. the way she talks
20344
20345


There's so many reasons why I love you

Jennie Kim

I could stare at you forever

I hope I get a chance to see you rock a stage !

Let's not give up the both of us - Jennie Kim
20346




​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:chickill:@ everyone who hates on Jennie

baby girl is precious
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i dont even know where to start, became even more addicted to Jennie, couple of weeks were amazing, she showed true colors, showed them haters. :pikagun:

having jennie as your UB, you need to have a thick skin, the more they hate :nobully: the more we will love and support our Queen ! :nekolove: They wont succeed in taking her down !! :blegh:



:pikahappy::pikahappy:

 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
i dont even know where to start, became even more addicted to Jennie, couple of weeks were amazing, she showed true colors, showed them haters. :pikagun:

having jennie as your UB, you need to have a thick skin, the more they hate :nobully: the more we will love and support our Queen ! :nekolove: They wont succeed in taking her down !! :blegh:



:pikahappy::pikahappy:

I love her so much, she's such an interesting person
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread