- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,124
- Reactions Received
- 7,796
- Location
- Fuck me Chico
- Website
- www.allkpop.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm not an angel but a person you guys are my angel - Jennie 2k18
1. The way she smiles
2. How easily she gets scared (so cute)
3. the way she laughs laugh
4. the way she talks
There's so many reasons why I love you
Jennie Kim
I could stare at you forever
I hope I get a chance to see you rock a stage !
Let's not give up the both of us - Jennie Kim
1. The way she smiles
2. How easily she gets scared (so cute)
3. the way she laughs laugh
4. the way she talks
There's so many reasons why I love you
Jennie Kim
I could stare at you forever
I hope I get a chance to see you rock a stage !
Let's not give up the both of us - Jennie Kim