COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

why i think no one can really be anything (2 Viewers)

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
we are on one earth, all knowing one way of life, being educated by the same things, but we all still debate on whats right and wrong
i would say "look at the facts" but really, whats real and whats not?
to be so honest, our laws of physics could be completely different in another galaxy
our understanding and theory on atoms could be so wrong somewhere else but so right here, because we don't know right from wrong and we never will.
there is 9 planets in the milky way galaxy, there is however many planets in the andromeda galaxy, and however many more in the next.
humans evolved from single cell organisms, just by chance.
everything that has every happened in the entire life span of what we call a universe, could have easily not happened, but easily as it did.
there could be millions upon trillions of different galaxies that are being controlled by some upper source, but there also couldn't.
space travel is meaningless, there is nothing to find that would be positively impacting to the human race, what are we, anyways?
humans could be bigger than a universe, in theory, we could be anything.
our minds could be controlled by the government, we could be living in a simulation.
when we die we could just be born into the next universe, because energy doesn't evaporate, right ?
that's what the scientists say, the people who give their lives trying to give us an answer.
but we don't really know
and if we did, it wouldn't change anything
no amount of science has any real significance
we will never time travel, we will not make it to mars, we will never travel at the speed of light, and aliens are real.

we are nothing to anything, and so much to something so little

i think the universe is like you are, a living thing.
we are just living in it like our cells live in us

thank u 4 reading

@tayo @Juniper @seoriverse @_Enid_Sinclair_

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Very existential, there's an answer to all of this and someday I hope you find it.

velvet

Resident Luvity
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lol Guess
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I love living and knowing I have the will to be something. That something doesn't have to help the world or discover new things or make us live longer or anything. I just know that the something I'll do in the future will satisfy me yk? We don't have to know the universe's secrets, I feel comfortable living the way I am now.

Idk if that supports or disputes your argument, but I've been thinking about it.

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I love living and knowing I have the will to be something. That something doesn't have to help the world or discover new things or make us live longer or anything. I just know that the something I'll do in the future will satisfy me yk? We don't have to know the universe's secrets, I feel comfortable living the way I am now.

Idk if that supports or disputes your argument, but I've been thinking about it.
i understand
my way of thinking is very different from yours, but i respect your perspective
i think that there is really no reason to live- or for anything really, because every thing just happened to happen, yk

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns

So well said!

velvet

Resident Luvity
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lol Guess
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
i understand
my way of thinking is very different from yours, but i respect your perspective
i think that there is really no reason to live- or for anything really, because every thing just happened to happen, yk
Understandable! I used to think like that, but now I think that we have to make our purpose ourselves and find ourselves but I understand where you're coming from too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
interesting
a budding philosopher are we ?

we are but a drop in the ocean however each drop causes ripples which affect the other drops around us

velvet

Resident Luvity
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lol Guess
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
i believe we have no purpose
hence this sentence:
Yes but shouldn't we take that oppotunity to create using the world around us??? We've been given this chance, might as well take it

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
then tell me please, who knows how many universes there are ?
who knows how protons were created, how they REALLY came to be ?
who knows anything ?
I generally don't get in to any sort of depth about religion other than to say I believe in god and I know he loves us. It's because of God that I have the only peace I have in life. It's because of god that those questions get answered.

I won't ever ask you about your thoughts or bug you about this but if you have questions I'm happy to answer. I'm not that guy who's out to convert people or believes that faith is a prerequisite to being a good person. In fact, I'm a terrible example of my faith... So yeah...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
this is so real
wish i were able to care about other ppl sometimes
ahhh empathy!!!
it's not easy to have empathy for our fellow human beings my friend in fact it's the opposite sometimes it's really hard especially if that person is a douchebag lol

be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I generally don't get in to any sort of depth about religion other than to say I believe in god and I know he loves us. It's because of God that I have the only peace I have in life. It's because of god that those questions get answered.

I won't ever ask you about your thoughts or bug you about this but if you have questions I'm happy to answer. I'm not that guy who's out to convert people or believes that faith is a prerequisite to being a good person. In fact, I'm a terrible example of my faith... So yeah...
i don't believe in god anymore
my post should give you that inference
but i have read nearly the whole q'uran
i respect you religion, but i do not believe in anything in the bible.

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
ahhh empathy!!!
it's not easy to have empathy for our fellow human beings my friend in fact it's the opposite sometimes it's really hard especially if that person is a douchebag lol

be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
i can't be nice
too much work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread