- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,806
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
So I was watching the final episode of Boys Planet and every time a member was called as a winner, I understood whatever, but then when I saw the spelling of the name on screen I was
every time..
I don't understand, are they not saying the names, how can I misunderstand so badly every time? This is also a general issue I have and not related to Boys Planet or any specific incident, it just strongly reminded me of it once again
I don't understand, are they not saying the names, how can I misunderstand so badly every time? This is also a general issue I have and not related to Boys Planet or any specific incident, it just strongly reminded me of it once again