why is kps so dead (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
tbh maybe its just me but i barely see any interesting threads on kps that actually lead to a discussion. I only really see appreciation threads, and while there's nothing wrong with them, they just get boring really quickly. I've noticed that threads that actually bring up conversations are the most active. and I think that's why some trolls are kinda needed in forums, even though theyre annoying, at least they bring up actual discussions and not just "Omg this idol looks so cool!". :/
Constructive threads require users to put more than two lines. Ain't nobody got time for that. Besides, Twitter.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want to be more active here more than just workign in my idol threads and updating comeback threads/achievement threads, so I'll make sure to help you engage in more discussion.

And when I write, it's in blocks c:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread